Film Festival Tickets
The Adventure Travel Film Festival - Inverewe showcases the best travel films of 2017 in Scotland at National Trust for Scotland Inverewe, Poolewe, Wester Ross.
Building upon the great work of our partners in London we aim to:
1. To showcase the best independent adventure travel films ever made.
2. To guarantee a platform for future adventure film-makers.
3. To bring together the adventure travel community in a unique destination between the mountains and the lochs.
4. To showcase the best of Wester Ross community from west coast music, to exploration of marine, wildlife, moors, woodlands and exotic gardens.
5. To have loads of fun while doing all the above!
The home of the Adventure Travel Film Festival is London and most film festivals are based around cinema screens in cities. This branch of the Adventure Travel Film Festival takes you to the stunning Scottish Highlands and is based around two days of camping on the banks of Loch Ewe with breath-taking scenery.
The weekend pass allows access to all films and live music. Please note that workshops and accommodation must be booked separately and are not included in the weekend pass.
Purchasing a pass + weekend meals provides you with dinner on Friday, breakfast and dinner on Saturday and breakfast on Sunday. If you have special dietary considerations please email ATFF@nts.org.uk
. We can cater for vegetarians, vegans, gluten and dairy free. All meals will be available from Osgoods Cafe.
Fri 15-09-17 @ 16:00