The Scottish Adventure Travel Film Festival at Inverewe showcases the best travel films of 2018 at The National Trust for Scotland's award-winning Inverewe Garden in the North-West Highlands, only 1.5 hours by road from Inverness.
Building upon the great work of our partners in London we aim to:
1. Showcase the best independent adventure travel films ever made.
2. Guarantee a platform for future adventure film-makers.
3. Bring together the adventure travel community in a unique destination between the mountains and the lochs.
4. Showcase the best of the Wester Ross community from west coast music, to an exploration of marine, wildlife, moors, woodlands and exotic gardens.
5. Have loads of fun whilst doing all of the above!
The home of the Adventure Travel Film Festival is London and most film festivals are based around cinema screens in cities. This branch of the Adventure Travel Film Festival takes you to the stunning Scottish Highlands and is based around two days around the shores of Loch Ewe with breath-taking scenery.
There are two options of festival tickets...
Weekend pass: All films & meals (Breakfast, & dinner) £135.50 valid from 1pm Friday 21 September to 5pm Sunday 23 September
Weekend pass: All films, no meals: £85.50 valid from 1pm Friday 21 September to 2pm Sunday 23 September
The weekend pass allows access to all films, added attractions, and live music.
Workshops and accommodation must be booked separately and are not included in the weekend pass.
Admissions to workshops are to be bought individually and in addition to the weekend pass.
Ticket prices and capacities are noted on the pages detailing the workshops and online.
Workshops can be purchased on the day from the Visitor Centre, subject to availability as workshop spaces are limited.
Inverewe Caravan and Camping Club are offering reduced camping rates for festival-goers, quote: SATFF18 when booking.
Early bird offer (valid until 31 March):
FULL WEEKEND PASS PLUS MEALS – £125.50
FULL WEEKEND PASS – £75.50
Fri 21-09-18 @ 13:00